AllenForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown column 'ticket_sso' in 'field list'

2 posters

Go down

Unknown column 'ticket_sso' in 'field list' Empty Unknown column 'ticket_sso' in 'field list'

Post  sophiek Thu 03 Sep 2009, 6:28 pm

I've been able to get into the hotel before, about 4 days ago. I was able to get in for 2 days until yesterday. Everytime i tried the hotel it said " invaild ticket " so I did the sso fixer loged out etc, it did this seven times. Then changed to "Fatal error". I gave up and thought maybe it will be ok tomorrow, today i tried again only to get "Fatal error", i unstalled shockwave and reinstalled it. Now when I try and enter I get
"Unknown column 'ticket_sso' in 'field list' ". I tried the sso fixer again but nothing changed I get this everytime I enter, its just a blank white window with that text in. Any help or have I lost Allen for good D: Shocked
sophiek
sophiek

Back to top Go down

Unknown column 'ticket_sso' in 'field list' Empty Re: Unknown column 'ticket_sso' in 'field list'

Post  sophiek Thu 03 Sep 2009, 6:34 pm

Oh, now the hotel loads again but I still recieve the " Fatal Error "

I dont understand how it worked and now it wont Sad
sophiek
sophiek

Back to top Go down

Unknown column 'ticket_sso' in 'field list' Empty Re: Unknown column 'ticket_sso' in 'field list'

Post  lose123 Thu 03 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm

Sorry, the owners had to close the hotel for 5 mins as we crashed the database . sorry for any incontivence .
lose123
lose123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum