AllenForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Stop.

+2
Earth
Lauren
6 posters

Go down

Please Stop. Empty Please Stop.

Post  Lauren Wed 02 Sep 2009, 3:51 pm

Guys.. Ever Since I have become staff I was treated Like trash.. Earth Now tells me " YOU WERE NICER BEFORE YOU WERE STAFF ", When we were BEST friends.. He was like my only friend on Allen... And now I am getting messages Saying "Suck Up.". I have no Idea what I did wrong. I am 11.. You guys don't understand what I've been going through. I really like you guys.. I just don't want to be treated this way. ITS NOT MY FAULT. I wish I could tell you whats going on but it's too personal. If You'd like.. To make things better - Staff, You can train me. This hotel is like no other hotel. Yes it's unique.. But it has far more stuff then I go on. You guys have no idea how bad that made me feel.. I started to really feel bad.. I AM SO SORRY. I REALLY JUST WANT THINGS TO BE BETTER.

~Lauren (So Called STILL a SuckUp).
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Please Stop. Empty Wat I Say is True

Post  Earth Wed 02 Sep 2009, 3:58 pm

You Are Not As Nice T Me And You Once Was You Was Kind And Helpful And Now You Are Not Kind To Me And Since You Have Been MOD You Shout And Shout At Me Even In Public And This Should Not Go On The News Of The New Forums No Further Speak Of This In The News We Are In The Potion Of Emparrs Ment No Further Speak Of This Only In The Hotel Staff Can Persanolly Talk About It Outher Members Will Be Reading This.

Think Offical In A Offcial Forums
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Please Stop. Empty Re: Please Stop.

Post  lose123 Wed 02 Sep 2009, 4:06 pm

look lauren, the thing why everyone hates you kinda is because you keep asking questions like can i be head MOD and things, can i have this and that .

We all can't do things at once, i know you excited that your staff but you can't always get your own way, not even i get my own way even though i am an owner, look, my advise is to stop asking about getting supers rares, Head MOD, look, stop asking and you'll be fine .
lose123
lose123

Back to top Go down

Please Stop. Empty Question

Post  Earth Wed 02 Sep 2009, 4:09 pm

Lose How Do I Get A Picture Of My Self By Me Speakin Like Just Does Very Happy
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  lose123 Wed 02 Sep 2009, 5:48 pm

ui dunno, you'll have to talk to him
lose123
lose123

Back to top Go down

Post  Acrophobia Wed 02 Sep 2009, 6:08 pm

Guys.. first of all she isnt a suckup. what if i called u a suckup? just cuz she asks for stuff is just cuz shes not used to being staff.. she hasntt in a long time. i should know. So staff.. stop editing her threads saying "Lauren. (suckup)
So dont just act like that cuz shes new.
Shes 11.. she has feelings.
And earth, Dont say that. not EVERYBODY hates her. I like her. and she is the same as she was b4 so if u wont be nice to lauren., dont talk to her. cuz im sick of what people are doing.. 11 year olds have feelings. Imagine your first day on allen.. some people MUST of Been mean to you. and made u feel like you were nothing. So Dont treat an 11 year old like junk.
Acrophobia
Acrophobia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Wed 02 Sep 2009, 6:26 pm

Kaitlyn, I really Appricate that. And I am sorry if i keep on asking for stuff
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Please Stop. Empty talk.

Post  vip-key Wed 02 Sep 2009, 6:28 pm

just talk about it whit him

vip-key

Back to top Go down

Post  vip-key Wed 02 Sep 2009, 6:31 pm

lol

vip-key

Back to top Go down

Please Stop. Empty xD

Post  vip-key Wed 02 Sep 2009, 6:31 pm

vip-key

Back to top Go down

Post  Just. Wed 02 Sep 2009, 8:37 pm

OMG SHUTUP.

You Have Been A Suckup! You're Asking For The World! You're Asking, Can I Be Head MOD. Can I Have Supers, Etc. I Only Hired You Because I Felt You Deserved It. And Now You Go Blaming Me For Calling You A Suckup?! If This Continues, You Will Be Fired Without A Doubt, Lauren, You're On Your Last Warning.

AND If People Are Mean To You. TAKE IT. I Had To, People Laughed At Me When I Wasn't MOD. But My Name Was MOD-Safety. So Just Take It Like A Woman Would. And Stop Going On That You And Acropohbia Are 11 Years Old. WE KNOW. Don't Draw us A Map... Dude...

(Just Because I Got MOD On My First Day Doesn't Mean Anybody Else Can With MOD- In Their Name. I Deserved Staff And Pacman Needed My Help)
Just.
Just.
Owners
Owners

Back to top Go down

Please Stop. Empty Same With Me Just Has A Point

Post  Earth Wed 02 Sep 2009, 8:56 pm

You Would Not Stand Up For Lauren. If She Was Not Your Sister You Would Be On Are Side Lauren Is Now Officaly Mean To Me You And Lauren. Where Really Kind But You Are Mean To Me Now Well Lauren. Is Not You But There Was 7 People On Chat And She had A Go At Me Because I Could Not Help Her Find Control Panel Lol I Said Like 100 Times And She Said Its Not There She Finally Done It 20 Mins Later And Said WATS NEXT EARTH On And On And On It Was So Annoyin Lauren Is Now I Want I Want I Want Chill Out Dont Have A Go At Me scratch
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Wed 02 Sep 2009, 10:10 pm

Just.. Please understand this.. I haven't been trained yet. This hotel has far more different stuff. It'll Stop. And No I am not a suckup. WORDS DON'T HURT ME. I keep telling you I'll stop. I'm Really sorry. If You guys perfer me better being less online - So be it! I am serious.. This is the Last time I'm Saying this Josh - I'LL STOP! You just need to remember.. I'm 11.. If you need me to be trained.. Just tell me. I seriously really want to end this. The last thing I asked for is Just a Credit Refill which isn't much. Yet I still didn't get it. So Just to be Clear.. THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. Please don't reply if its anything about me being a SUCKUP or ASKING.

Kind Regards -
Lauren

Last edited by Lauren on Wed 02 Sep 2009, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lauren
Lauren

Back to top Go down

Please Stop. Empty You Have Been Askin Me

Post  Earth Wed 02 Sep 2009, 10:13 pm

Again... For Credits Ask Lose123 Or Somethin I Dont Know If I Can Give... Please Stop Askin Me!!!
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  lose123 Wed 02 Sep 2009, 10:45 pm

[size=40]Closed As We have sorted the problem, Lauren if you don't think it's sorted then PM me personally .[/size]
lose123
lose123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum