AllenForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Good Friend Earth

3 posters

Go down

Your Good Friend Earth Empty Your Good Friend Earth

Post  Earth Fri 04 Sep 2009, 11:57 pm

Im Earth Most Allen Players Know Me As Allen Hotel Admin Hired By Lose123, My Real Name Is Ryan Im 13 I Am I Proud Allen Member Since July The 26th My Best Allen Friend Is Lose123 Very Happy My Sister Is Brother And Im In Progress on Gettin My Outher 4 Sisters On Allen Hotel If I Can Convience Them To lol!

king queen elephant study flower jocolor geek scratch farao rendeer santa cherry albino cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit silent pale alien cat monkey pig tongue I love you Idea Evil or Very Mad Cool Shocked Crying or Very sad Question pirat clown Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation Embarassed Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Laughing Mad Razz Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Arrow Neutral What a Face cyclops @ No lol! afro

Clips!!!!!
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Your Good Friend Earth Empty hi earth

Post  bathiea Sat 05 Sep 2009, 7:24 am

hi your very grown up for your age i thought you older that what you are.you handle thing very well ty.people say i dont talk much i do when i get to no them.i like to sit back & watch take note mostly.listen find out what the ins & outs are.thats why when things happen i tell them in detail.i sit with pen & paper beside me.but now you have heaps of staff i not needed so much.i talked to mikoil8 lets just say didnt go down so well.i feel like crap a heal after that.i take to much to heart i know but thats me.i get people comming to me for help alot but i ant help iam not staff.some say thay cant find anyone so come to me.i make a note then let staff no what else can i do.iam acualy older than you & most habbos here.thanks for being a friend when i needed one.i thank pacman to you both are a credit to this site.but be careful who you put on you have 1 i never trust as a mod but maybe that just me.sorry if it sounds like i telling you what to do its not ment like that. Smile

bathiea

Back to top Go down

Your Good Friend Earth Empty Bathiea Which MOD Dont You Trust?

Post  Earth Sat 05 Sep 2009, 10:04 am

?
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Your Good Friend Earth Empty Re: Your Good Friend Earth

Post  lose123 Sat 05 Sep 2009, 10:07 am

In other words with your technical english and your use of vocab. i have to admit, for a 13 year old you act like a 16-17 .
lose123
lose123

Back to top Go down

Your Good Friend Earth Empty Thanks Lose!

Post  Earth Sat 05 Sep 2009, 10:12 am

Lol Im Only 13 Though I Just Act Like A Pro With Tech And Words Very Happy
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  bathiea Sun 06 Sep 2009, 11:25 pm

i ant going to say here who i don't trust.lets just say i have my reasons.

bathiea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum