AllenForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing: Allen imager!

Go down

Amazing: Allen imager! Empty Amazing: Allen imager!

Post  15 Sun 20 Sep 2009, 1:18 am

This isnt a imager script, but I've figured out how to change how your avatar is standing, the expression on their face and the head position.

This only works with your avatar UNLESS someone sends you the link to their allen picture.

http://www.habbo.co.uk/habbo-imaging/avatarimage?figure=hr-831-42.hd-190-10.ch-210-64.lg-280-63.sh-290-93.ca-1816-&size=b&direction=3&head_direction=3&gesture=agr

That's my avatar link. If I wanted to make it angry, i'd change "&gesture=sml" to "&gesture=agr". If I wanted sad, it would be "&gesture=sad". There's many more, figure them out for yourselves, it's not hard.

Now to the way his/her body is facing! Where it says "&direction=3" you need to edit it to 1-8. 1 being facing -> two diagonally to the right, 3 facing forward, 4 facing diagonally to the left, 5 facing to the left, 6 facing diagonally up to the left, 7 facing forward with back facing you, 8 facing diagonally up to the right.

Now to the face direction! It's exactly the same as the above, except you edit "&head_direction=3" to whatever number you desire. To find your link, when you log in right click on the picture of you on firefox and press "copy link location". Then paste and edit the numbers!

EDIT: I've just found out that if you change "ch-210" to "ch-100" you have no top on! and "lg-280" to "lg-100" you have no trousers! "sh-290" to "sh-100 for no shoes! I will keep trying to find out codes for clothes/necklace, so keep waiting!

100% CREDIT TO 15, I FIGURED THIS OUT 100% WITHOUT HELP. I AM FIRST TO FIND THIS OUT, SO PLEASE DON'T COPY IT AND SAY IT'S YOUR OWN. THAT'S PLAGIARISM, IT'S AGAINST THE LAW.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum